If your calendar is open this Thursday, September 19, don't miss my Technique Tune-Up Class! I have designed FIVE fun and easy projects to give your cardmaking some flair:
- Learn to make washi tape feathers for this fun and easy Thanksgiving card.
- Try your hand at masking around a focal stamped image.
- Use double die cuts for a simple card that will brighten your day.
- Practice the "chalkboard" technique you have seen in all the magazines.
- Create a creepy Halloween tag using our amazing Splash ink.
Want to attend my class or have a kit sent to your home?